Terms & Conditions
- All prices shown include VAT and are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices do not include Shipping or Installation fees.
- We reserve the right to withdraw discount codes at any point, even if an order has been processed.
- VAT is charged at the current rate of 20% to customers within the European Community.
- For customers outside of Europe, the VAT will automatically be removed at checkout.
- For VAT Registered customers within Europe, you will need to order by e-mail as our online store does not have the facility to process and validate VAT numbers.
- We accept Visa & MasterCard credit cards.
- We also accept VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit and Switch debit cards.
- For card payments we will require the full card number, expiry date, issue number and card holders full statement address details.
- For sales in excess of £100, we can only deliver to the statement address of the cardholder unless you have passed 3D Secure or Verified by VISA
- We also accept bank transfers - please contact us for our bank account details.
Our right of cancellation:
- If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an inability or failure on part of the manufacturer or supplier of the goods to supply the goods to us, or any other reason we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you.
- In the eventuality of this, we shall refund to you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation to the agreement.
- We shall not be liable for any other loss or damage arising from such cancellation.
Dispatch and Delivery:
- Our weekday cut off time for same day dispatch on stocked items is 14:00 (GMT/BST).
- If you need an item quickly, please contact us by phone on 0044 (0) 7434 400400 prior to placing the order online to ensure that the item(s) you require is in stock ready to ship,
- If you have ordered later than 14:00 (GMT/BST) and are looking for a same day dispatch, this can sometimes be accommodated, but please contact us first so that we can put things in place to achieve this for you.
- Our website does not display any information regarding an items stock level. Whilst we try to keep plenty of stock of our most popular items, it is not always possible for us to keep one of every option of every product on the shelf ready to ship.
- If you need an order by a certain day/date, we strongly recommend you contact a member of our sales team to check the availability of the item(s) you require.
- If you are planning to have your items fitted professionally, please wait until you have received and checked your goods before making any workshop or garage appointments.
Price Match Policy
- In the eventuality you find an item cheaper from another UK supplier, we are always happy to look into this and where possible match or even beat a price.
- Due to international market differences, we are not always able to price match non-UK supplier. This is because the shipping rates are different as well as most items coming from outside of the EU also having an additional Import Duty as well as VAT levied on top of their invoice value by HM Customs and Excise. Even though international prices may seem cheaper, the landed cost is likely to be more expensive than buying from the UK as well as the products not being covered by a proper UK Warranty or Guarantee.
- Before contacting us about a price match, please check whether the price you have been quoted or have seen online Includes VAT.
- We are able to export most of our product range.
- If you are situated outside the European Community (Far East, Africa, Asia, North/South America & Oceania), UK VAT is not payable.
- Customers within the EC are charged VAT unless you have a VAT registered business and can provide us with a valid VAT number and proof of your business address such as a letterhead or company website.
- Due to specific restrictions there are some countries that we can only accept bank transfer payments from.
- Before returning any goods please read all our terms and conditions.
- Haz Motorsport must be informed by e-mail or telephone on 0044 (0) 7434 400400 of any items that you wish to return for credit or exchange within 14 working days commencing the day of delivery. A member of staff will provide you with a Returns Authorization Number.
- Please also ensure that you include a copy of your invoice when shipping any items back to us as well as your Returns Authorization Number.
- If an item is sent back to us without a Returns Authorization Number; a refund will not be given.
- No parts that have been used, fitted or installed will be accepted for Credit or Refund.
- Any parts returned must be in resalable condition.
- We do not pay the cost for shipping of any returned goods to us correctly supplied.
- We will not under any circumstances pay any VAT/Import Duties on Returns, If we are requested to do so your return will be rejected/abandoned.